This week's meal kit is lamb rump with farro, asparagus and walnut pesto. If you want some guidance on how to perfectly cook your lamb rump, here's Giovanna to show you how she does it.
Here's the instructions:
1. Take your lamb out of the fridge for at least an hour before cooking. Remove from the packaging and salt generously.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 190C
3. Place your rump skin side down into a cold, dry frying pan and cook on a medium-high heat until the fat has come out and the skin is crisp and golden-brown.
4. Brown the mean on all sides in the rendered lamb fat.
5. Place in the preheated oven for around 25 minutes for medium rare, 30 minutes for well-done.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes
Let us know how you get on!